For the past 11 years, Attorney Mark Hinrichs has successfully represented and protected individuals facing serious consequences.
Attorney Hinrichs has worked alongside some of the most successful and highly respected leading criminal defense attorneys in Pennsylvania, Florida, and New Jersey. His value of preparation, attention to detail, integrity, and perseverance is bar none.
Unless instructed otherwise by the client, Attorney Hinrichs enters each case with a winning attitude to resolve each case successfully at trial, if need be, rather than immediately recommending the client plead guilty.
Attorney Hinrichs conducts full and exhaustive investigations of each case in order to provide clients with all available options supported by sound, reliable legal advice, and he meets with clients throughout certain stages of their case. He provides clients with an honest case assessment that includes both the good and problematic issues in order to make important decisions that can seriously impact clients, which is paramount and key in maintaining Mack Law Offices’s impeccable reputation.
Attorney Mark Hinrichs is a powerhouse criminal defense lawyer, a driving force alongside Attorney Mack, and is soon to be a partner of Mack Law Offices.
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- New Jersey, 2007
- Rising Stars℠, 2016 and 2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Avvo Featured Attorney Award, 2015
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2014
- Trial and appellate attorney, Mack Law Offices, 2017—present
- Trial attorney, The Law Office of Mark A. Hinrichs, 2014—2017
- Trial attorney, Nino V. Tinari, & Associates, 2013—2014
- Trial attorney, Law Offices of A. Charles Peruto, Jr., 2010—2013
- Assistant public defender, The Office of the Public Defender of Bucks County, 2008—2010
Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, member, 2017—present
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2007
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science, 2000
- Com v. R.O. — superior court reversed the denial of PCRA relief and remanded for a new hearing
- Com. v. R.K. — successful non-trial disposition
- Com. v. J.H. — all charges dismissed by the Commonwealth
- Commonwealth v. B.G. — not guilty
- Commonwealth v. E.A. — not guilty
- Com v. A.M. — suppression motion granted
- Com v. O.M. — charges dismissed, motion for mistrial granted
- Com v. R.K. — not guilty
- Com v. R.J. — not guilty
- Com v. G.J. — not guilty
- Com v. A.S. — not guilty
- Com v. M.G. — jury trial, not guilty on felony sexual assault charges and possession of an instrument of crime
- Com v. J.C. — nolle pros
- Com. v. M.H. — jury trial, not guilty all charges (two counts of each of the following: Attempted murder/agg. assault/ and VUFA - firearms)
- Com. v. R.B. — jury trial, not guilty of the attempted murder, aggravated assault, assault of law enforcement by firearm on seven alleged victims